This automatic curling iron is easily creating beautiful, long-lasting curls in seconds. Create your own wavy or curly hairstyles-with just touching of a button. When you press the button, it automatically spins and curls your hair. It is truly easy-styling, but more to the point, it delivers no tangle curls! Anyone can create curls and finish their entire head in just 10 minutes.
The hair curler uses ceramic material in the curling chamber; it not only heats in an instant but also helps protect the hair. By using ceramic materials, these ceramic particles exhale negative ions when heated, and these negative ions neutralize static electricity, which will help to care for the hair and make it healthier.
Automatic rolling the hair in the curl chamber to create different curl hairstyles as you want. Curling direction: L stands for left, R for right, A for automatic.
Built-in timer, auto-off and LCD buzzer indicator to inform you when you should loosen the curler, automatically turn off if not used for 60 minutes, LCD adjusts temperature and rotates the power cord so you can enter directly when curling In front of the mirror.
It uses advanced technology to ensure an effortless and tangle-free styling experience, making it simpler and quicker to curl your hair compared to traditional wands and blow-dryers. Once it’s in place, the curler will automatically draw the hair into its ceramic-lined chamber, where it holds strands in place until they’re heated through.
How to use:
1. Ensure hair is dry and combed thoroughly.
2. Plug the styler into a suitable mains socket
3. Slid the temperature switch to the required heat setting
4. The styler is ready for use when the indicator light has stopped flashing
5. There are multiple timer settings. Select the desired style time setting.
6. Select the curl direction by sliding the control to either position “L”, “R” or “A”.
7. Separate a section of hair that is no bigger than 3 cm (Diagram A). Ensure that the section is clean, dry and combed through.
8. Please note the styler must be positioned in to the hair with the open part of the curl chamber facing toward s the head.
9. Position the styler where you want the curl to start. The hair section must be held straight. And placed neatly through the center of the styler
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout